Attend Akolade’s Product Stewardship & Wealth from Waste Conference on 26-28 November 2014 and hear about product stewardship schemes implementation, from collection and transport of products to community awareness and participation.
Learn about the circular economy, the re-use and redesign of products so that organisations can close the loop in their operations. Unlock the wealth from waste, driven by mineral scarcity, to reduce landfill and optimise recovery rates.
The Product Stewardship & Wealth from Waste Conference will cover challenges and opportunities from the new products, supply chains and business models that are being created or redesigned.
- Business case from product stewardship, challenges and opportunities
- Update Product Stewardship schemes: TechCollect , MobileMuster, ABRI, HVACR, Tyres, NTCRS, Tyres, Cartridges 4 Planet Ark, TonerPave & Byteback
- Improve resource recovery, take-backs, role & responsibilities
- New business opportunities, products, markets for End of Life & End of Use
- Conserve scarce natural resources, saves energy & avoids future greenhouses gas emissions
- Wealth from Waste, Close the Loop, Circular Economy to eliminate waste & reduce landfill
Who Should Attend
- Product Stewardship Scheme participants
- Manufacturers, Retailers & Importers - Environment & Sustainability Managers
- Federal, State & Local Government Waste & Recovery Managers
- Recycle, Recovery, Collection & Waste Sector
- Supply Chain, Close the Loop & Life Cycle Assessment
- Wealth from Waste, Industrial Ecology & Circular Economy
- Not-for-Profit, Community & Consumer Recycling Group